- Serve for a period of two years.
- Assist the President and the Executive Board.
- Vendor Chair – find vendors for ArizMATYC conferences.
- Conduct officer nominations and elections. Election of all officers except that of the president will be held every two years by a mail ballot prior to December 1. Announcement of new officers will take place prior to January 1. All officers shall assume the duties of their offices on January 1.
- Elections held every two years (in even years): 2018, 2020,…
- August: call for nominations
- During fall meeting of the years posted above: finalize nominations.
- October/November: send election ballot.
- December: Announce results of the election.
Arizona Mathematical Association of Two Year Colleges